To-day in class we discussed the first part of Plutarch’s Life of Cæsar, and then went over the first and second conjugation again. The document numbers in the list below refer to documents in the Class folder on Google Drive.
- Read the second part of the Life of Cæsar (doc. 403) and answer the question. Make sure that your answer is in your personal Latin folder.
- Complete the drill that we started in class (doc. 501).
- vocabulary (docs. 101 and 102)
- long-vowel marks (macrons) for you to copy-and-paste if you’d like (doc. 003)
- summary of the first and second conjugation (doc. 201, which is not yet uploaded).