To-day we continued reading the dialogue 302. Using the following process:
- Find all the verbs and conjunctions that connect them.
- Analyse the verbs: what are their stems, vowels and endings?
Render each verb in English.
- Find all the nominative noun, if there be one. This is the subject of the verb.
Adjust your English rendering accordingly.
- Find all the accusative nouns, if there be any. They are (most likely) the direct object of the verb.
Add them to your translation.
- Account for any remaining words (like -ne).
Complete your translation.
- Check your work.